Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Cottage in the Garden " A Vintage Sales Affair "



Loading up the car today with all kinds of goodies for our next show tomorrow Friday April 1 & Saturday April 2, 2011  9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. at the lovely Mrs. Shirley Castellano's  Beautiful and Charming San Diego Cottage  4596 Louisiana Street San Diego, CA 92116



Hope you all can make it out this weekend. The sun will be shinning.

Peace, Love & Happiness :)
To Our Feathered Friends Until We Meet Again
XXOO,
Jamie & Lori 
The Two Wild Roses

1 comment:

blossoms vintage chic said...

Hi Jamie, Hope you have a wonderful show...I'm hoping I can make it out there to shop and of course visit with you two wild roses! Tell Lori I said thank you for my fabulous deal (shutters CR)
I'm in love with them...
xoxo
Debbie