Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Urban Barnalicous!!

This weekends Urban Barn was a Blast Beside the 100 degree weather.  We were sweltering in the heat the first day. My mom Lori went out and bought us a fan for the second day. The Lady's of Urban Barn really put on a show with the Cute Band , Delicious Punch and BBQ Sliders.

Open for business kindly step in to our shop.

The Two Wild Roses Tent of Treasures.


Treasures Galore

Our  Miss Gypsy Rose was a hit

Lori and Gypsy

Jamie & Lori selling our wares in the Sweet California Heat

Rita from Mammabellarte our Feathered Friend http://mammabellarte.blogspot.com/
She makes the Cutest Soldered Jewelry Vintage Signs & Teaches Classes. She is Definitely the Hostess with the mostess.

Tricia from Vintage Bliss our Feathered Friend http://www.vintagebliss.typepad.com/
She makes the Cutest Collage art and teaches classes.

Miss Lisa Our feathered Friend
She makes Fabulous Vintage Jewelry, Hand Painted Belts & Boots.



Our adventure ended with pizza at our dearest friend Christie's house were we got goofy and dressed up her dog Jack
Peace, Love and Happiness to our Feathered Friends Until We Meet Again,
xxoo Lori & Jamie
the Two Wild Roses

6 comments:

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Oh You know how to take photos. My FAV. in absolute is my dog-in-law Jack. See you soon feathered friends. Ciao Rita

chateau de fleurs said...

what a weekend ! I'm so glad you stopped by to see me and the doggies on the way home. Your photo's are great and your booth looked so fabulous! XO Christie

Missy @ Chateau Chic Boutique said...

It was so nice chatting with you two at the barn on Saturday. Even though it was soooo HOT, it was fun. I hope you sold a lot anyway!

See you around!

Blessings,
Missy

Lisa Loria said...

Fabulous pics...great fun we had!
Love to my feathered friends...see you Friday!
XOXO,
Lisa

Two Wild Roses Antiques said...

Thanks Girls , The wekkend was a Blast besides the Heat and soo fun to see all of you! Cant wait to see all of you again xxoo Jamie

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori and Jamie,
I absolutely love your blog, it is fabulous!!! I wish I could have made it to the barn for the Grand Opening, but I'm still in the process of moving back to So Cal. I was so sad to have missed it, and your booth looked amazing!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog so I could find my way to yours!
Have a great weekend.
Sincerely,
Melinda